KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Joural (5/12):

carmona

Joural (5/12): Empty Joural (5/12):

Post by carmona Sun May 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Today is Mother’s Day! I surprised my mom at 1am in the morning with in-n-out and it was nice. I talked to her for a little bit and then went to bed at 2am. I wanted to get up early, and even after setting my alarm at 8am and telling my mother to be persistent about getting me up, I instead woke up at 10am, as is characteristic of my bad habit of not getting up early. Now, I’m in my parent’s living room, thanking God that we switched from carpet to tiled floor because it is HOT. It is so hot even Satan wouldn’t want to live here. My poor puppy is sprawled out on the floor next to me while we watch CNN. And my dad decided to give me a hot cup of tea…I don’t know how to respond to such actions. Mom and I are going to Macy’s after this so she can pick herself up a gift for Mother’s Day, and I will just stand in the aisle looking at all the things in want and utter despair knowing that I can never have it, because I am broke. After Macy’s, I’m going to finish up my Russian Literature reading (hopefully) and probably start on Edward II until 4pm when we head out to the restaurant where we’re celebrating Mama’s Day. It’s going to be nice (unless of course my sister’s decide it’s a day to be drama queens and ruin the shit out of the celebration. Trust. It’s happened almost every mother’s day, Easter, and thanksgiving. They’re not cruel enough to try it on Christmas). But this journal isn’t the one to get in to how irritating, obstinate, and thick headed my sisters are (yes, I do love them even though I paint an ugly and honest picture). Today’s journal is for how amazing my mom is! So yeah, my mom is great, she makes amazing tamales, she is loud which interrupts my calm, but overall, my mom is awesome. I couldn’t ask for a better mama.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:21 am