KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry #19?

CalineFarah

Journal Entry #19?  Empty Journal Entry #19?

Post by CalineFarah Wed May 08, 2013 1:59 am

Today, once again was very busy. But I’m getting really tired of just writing about my day. It’s the same old shit. I get up, get ready, go to class, do pledge stuff, sleep and repeat. So for this journal, I want to be a diva. I want to sit here and type up everything that’s bothering me. And maybe other stuff too; really whatever comes to mind. I AM EXHAUSTED. I don’t get any sleep and I’m not liking it. My life does not stop. And I know what people are thinking, “OMG, shut up Caline. Stop acting like you’re the only one that’s ever gone through this. We all did it.” And I get that, I know you have and I know there are others too, but tonight’s one of those nights where I just don’t care. I care about me right now. Sometimes I just feel like giving up. Between Pledge and Lebanese club and school work and my mom leaving to Lebanon in a week, I just can’t sometimes. To be constantly on the move. And then I stop and think to myself; I would much rather be busy and constantly on the go than just sit there and have nothing to do. But when do I get a break? Four weeks from now? I’m going home this Saturday night, and I’m not coming back until Wednesday late afternoon. My mom’s leaving to Lebanon with my little brother and she really needs me around. My older brothers and I are constantly away because of college. So it’s just my parents and my little brother, Andrew, home. Poor Andrew, he constantly misses us. I hate having to leave him alone, and I absolutely love seeing him when I go home. I miss my family, like an unbelievable amount. I’ve only seen them once since Spring Break, and I haven’t even seen my brother Jack since then. That’s really weird for me, I’m definitely a huge family person. I haven’t seen my best friend either, and I really miss her. I’m glad I’ll see my family on Saturday, and hopefully I’ll see Steph tomorrow! After my mom and Andrew leave my dad will be home alone, so I’m going to try to go home often… if that’s even possible. Anyway, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a midterm to study for.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:40 pm