KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 21

sabraham

Journal Entry 21 Empty Journal Entry 21

Post by sabraham Wed May 08, 2013 12:45 am

Today was an interesting day; I woke up and tried to get ready to go help with the flyer-ing that was going on with my pledge brothers for the professional event. This plan totally failed when my roommate decided that 8:45 AM was the ideal time to take an hour-long shower. After which he proceeded to shave his face, and do his hair and just generally take over the entire bathroom for a millennium. When he finally got out of the bathroom, not only was I late for flyer-ing, but I was also getting late for my classes for the day. UGH. ROOMMATES. It’s okay now though because he bought me coffee and made me feel better about life.
    Once I got to campus I ran to my class because I was definitely running late for life. I got to class and took notes (you know, general class like activities). I then went to my next class and did the same thing all over again. My second class got out late, so I had to SPRINT to my interview with Ms. McLachlan. She’s really fun and I got to learn a lot about her and her experiences with Kappa Alpha Pi. After this interview I ran over to Kerckhoff Patio and ran into ALL of the actives. I swear. ALL OF THEM. Anyways I interviewed Ms. Nguyen with Jake. That was fun. We had to get up a lot to CHASE actives all over the place.
    I then had a radio meeting, which is the most boring thing I have to do every single week. We basically plan out content for the next show, and then get people to come in/ to meet with us so that we can interview them. After that meeting I interviewed Ms. Qazi about what it is like being President. She’s really sweet; I didn’t expect her to be so approachable and conversational. She even let Nikki join the interview on a whim. Once the interview was done Nikki and I headed off to meeting. Anyways… more tomorrow!

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:36 pm