KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/7/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/7/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/7/2013

Post by nress Wed May 08, 2013 12:28 am

It appears that I have started another journal. I have to say I really do not mind writing these at all. I enjoy typing out whatever is on my mind at the moment. Also, it is a good chance for me to work on my writing. A better way to work on my writing would be to work on my paper which is due Friday. Unfortunately, I have just had no time to work on it yet and I am getting a little nervous about getting it finished. I am sure I will get it done on time, but I just really wish that I did not have to think about it. It really is incredible how busy my week has been so far. I have been doing something or going to do something basically every second of the day the last few days. Mostly, it has been pledge work and classes that have been taking up my time, which really is not that bad. I have been thinking a lot lately about how much easier I have it than people in other parts of the world. I mean I sit here every night and whine about the problems I had during the day while there are people in the other parts of the world who do not know where there next meal is coming from. Alright I am just going to change the subject because I am getting way to far off track. The one thing that I do not like about being so busy is that I have not had the chance to watch as much of the NBA playoffs as I would have liked. I guess there will be time for that later in the quarter. Tomorrow is going to be another very busy day as I have things planned from 9 A.M. to 10 P.M. I am going to have to get myself mentally prepared for that.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:02 pm