KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 20 - sleeplessness makes you a poet O_O

arniks27

Journal 20 - sleeplessness makes you a poet O_O Empty Journal 20 - sleeplessness makes you a poet O_O

Post by arniks27 Tue May 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Oh tuesday... tuesday. So much work. This day is such a bother. Then I will have a meeting with my brothers. I am not a poet, I just don’t have much to say. I don’t know why I am rhyming. Is it because it is Tuesday? I feel moody. Maybe because it is gloomy. I look out my office window and this is what I see. A freeway full of cars and traffic to be. Does this make sense? Will this make me happy? I know that I am right now far from being jolly. I usually hate writing but somehow I got a motivation. Whatever ever it is, it gave me inspiration. I guess I am doing this because I do not want to work. But having a nice office has its perks. I wish right now it was sunny. I wish right now I have a bunny. I saw a dog today at school and he is playful. For a minute there it made me cheerful. What else to say, about this day? I guess I will not know until later. For the things that will happen will not be any better. Tonight we will take a test. I want to do my best. But right now it seems impossible to attain. When will I ever gain? I cannot wait until we cross, so I can be a boss.
    Okay, that is enough rhyming for the day. I can’t believe I made this long of a poem? Can this even be called a poem? Whatever. I hate poetry but there you go. I was feeling a bit like Dr. Seuss, but don’t expect it to happen very often. It is very rare, I swear (ha! That rhymes) Should I proof read?? Nah. Those words just literally came out of my mind as I am typing. I guess this is what happens when you lack sleep. Your mind goes crazy with thoughts you don’t even know you possess. Okay, good bye I gotta go back to work now. O_o

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:37 pm