KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

asd'[f0ij23

Tyler J.

asd'[f0ij23 Empty asd'[f0ij23

Post by Tyler J. Tue May 07, 2013 2:43 am

Today was a nice and relaxing day. As you can probably tell, this will be a boring journal, sorry to anyone who was forced (or even choose to) read this. After my usual spiel of getting up, going to German, and all the boring stuff, I actually had time to walk back to my dorm and then eat lunch. Despite having all sorts of extra time, I didn’t end up eating at a dining hall but instead made my way over to Rende where I ate one of their delicious wet burritos (the Monday special). Seriously, that burrito is awwwesome. It is probably in my top two; however, Lucky Boy’s breakfast burrito tops it in my opinion. While the burrito itself isn’t that impressive (and in this case I’m referring to the Luck Boy burrito in case that’s not clear), the salsa that comes with it is to die for. Coupled with the delicious, crunchy bacon, fluffy eggs, and crunchy yet soft hash browns it’s a combination to die for. Man, I used to always grab two extra salsa containers so that I could one, have enough to finish the burrito, and two have some to put on everything else I ate later. Now that I’ve ranted about food for a while, let’s move on to the rest of my day. I had an interview with an incredibly interesting active today. I mean, the amount of stuff that she’s done is just ridiculous. It’s kind of insane, but in a good way. The awesome people who are actives in the Kappa Alpha Pi Pre Law Coed fraternity are really what makes me want to cross. I mean, if it were just chill people who were actives, that would be chill, but the fact that there are awesome people shows me that it’s worth it.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:46 am