KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal entry19

CalineFarah

journal entry19 Empty journal entry19

Post by CalineFarah Tue May 07, 2013 2:42 am

So today was not too bad. I got up around 8 in the morning since I have cladd at nine. I got ready, but I took my time. It had rained last night, so it was quite gloomy and cold. I get cold really easily, so I dressed for the cold with a big sweater, a scarf and one of those knitted headband things.I was comfortable and warm all day! So I went to class, which was political science ten, my political theory class. It was pretty boring. I honestly feel likr I can get an A in that class with out going to lecture. We have a midterm on Wednesday. It will be our second one. We have three in total, which I really don't understand. But whatever,she eneded the class early, as she usually does. But my next lecture was in the same room, so I just stayed in my seat. My next lecture was my History of Religions class. It was kinda boring but interesting at the same time. Today we talked about Judaism. We didn't get too far because the class is only 50min and my professor tends to trail off a lot. But that wasn't too bad. After that I just went back to the hill. I was too lazy to go anywhere to eat, so I just ate a cup of noodles inmyroom. I watched That 70s Show while I ate. When I finished, I watched for a little longer. Then I did some reading for class, which made me very sleepy. So I decided to take a nap, which turned out to be longer than I had planned. When I woke up I had about an hour and a half before the mock trial workshop. So I just chilled with my roommate for a little. Then I swung by bcafe to pickup a little something to eat. I met Brittani and Olivia there and we walked over to Haines. I am always so happy to see my pledge brothers! The workshop was pretty chill. Ms.Patton described the vsrious parts of a trial. Which made me really excited for the trial! After the trial a couple of my pbros and I had an interview with Mr. Rios and Mr. Sharifali. We went to a boba place, it was pretty chill. And now I've got a lot of work to do! Good night!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:00 am