KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

05-06-2013

Olivia1

05-06-2013 Empty 05-06-2013

Post by Olivia1 Tue May 07, 2013 2:09 am

My day started late today as I felt like having a Monday morning lie in. It took forever for me to get ready and head down to class. When I looked out of my window I felt really sad as the weather was kind of depressing. I did however enjoy the little rays of sunshine peeking through as they indicated possible sunshine later in the day. I headed down to campus making sure that I stopped for breakfast on the way. I ate a tone because I wasn’t sure whether I would have time for lunch or not. Walking around campus it was interesting seeing all the excitement about the upcoming USAC elections. I’m not sure who I will vote for but I know for a fact that I will vote especially after seeing the effort that has gone into the elections. I just hope that there is more diversity in the voting and that Bruins United doesn’t win everything.
    I went off to class where the professor talked for ever about the same topic that almost put me to sleep. I really wish that he could insert more energy into his voice or at least pretend he is enthusiastic about what he is teaching. I have a feeling that he will make the final really detailed just to see who actually was able to keep attention in class. I ran out of the class because I couldn’t sit in that room for a second more. After class I went off to the mock trial meeting. It was super interesting listening to what we had to prepare for. I’m not sure what I want to be but I am super curious as to what the case is. After the meeting I went up to the hill, grabbed some food and then settled down to study for the quiz tomorrow.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:17 pm