KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5-6

BritLash

Journal 5-6 Empty Journal 5-6

Post by BritLash Tue May 07, 2013 1:57 am

Today my day started of pretty slow but picked up as it progressed. I woke to it drizzling outside and I was a little annoyed because I hate being in the rain. I got dressed quickly and got my things because I woke up late and was going to be rushing to class. I went to get breakfast and I ran into my friend Jeanetta who was also on her way to class. We walked over to North campus and during our walk, she was talking about how it is so crucial for students to get more involved in politics. Her position was that often students fall into the trap of being too busy to vote or advocate for change, but want to complain later when miscellaneous school costs increase. She was helping campaign for one of the political groups on campus and was telling how much she has grown as student by helping out for a cause she was passionate about. We parted ways and I went into my Stats class with my friends Josue, Bobo, and Lamar. After Stats and Poli Sci, I went to the Student Activities Center to print out worksheets for my tutoring session later. While I was waiting for the session, I checked my emails and studied not only for my Air Pollution midterm, but also for tomorrow’s quiz on families in the Pledge Meeting. I went to tutoring and went back to my room for lunch and then left to interview Ms. Takakjian with my pledge brother, Tony, I believe the interview went well and Tony and I walked back to the Hill together. On the way, we greeted Mr. Singh and wised him luck with his campaign. I had dinner then met up with my pledge brothers again for our Mock Trial workshop. I was excited to start and begin dissecting the case, for I did Mock Trial in high school and had a lot of fun with the program. After the workshop, Mr. Rios picked some of us up and we went with him and Mr. Sharifali to get boba at CoCo’s. The group interview went was fun and enjoyed trying boba for the first time.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:33 pm