KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/6/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/6/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/6/2013

Post by nress Tue May 07, 2013 1:57 am

Journal time again. So let us look back on what happened today. I woke up late today because I have been having a serious problem with getting up early lately. I still managed to make it to class on time, but I really need to start forcing myself to get up in the morning because it is getting ridiculous. I guess USAC elections were today because those people were all over Bruin Walk. It’s nice to see people campaigning I suppose, but I really have no idea who I am supposed to be voting for. I also ran into a bunch of actives today. It really was not that bad at all and I shook all of their hands. However, I was wearing headphones when I saw them so hopefully I do not get called out for that. I am just going to not wear headphones for the rest of the time I am pledging while walking around campus. Even though all of my interactions with actives today went pretty smoothly, for some reason I have been more nervous than usual when dealing with actives. I keep getting paranoid that I am going to screw up my emails or that I am going to accidentally say something that offends an active. I really do worry about the dumbest things. Maybe I need to have a little more confidence in myself. Later on in the day, I went to boba with some pledge brothers, my big, and my grandbig. It was pretty fun and I forgot how good boba can be. I feel like I am going to be craving it for the rest of the week now. Also, I have got a philosophy paper that I have to do by Friday. I will have pretty much the whole day Thursday to do it which is nice, but I really hope that I can motivate myself to get it done before then. That seems highly unlikely though.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:44 am