KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 4-6

jgmeninga

journal 4-6 Empty journal 4-6

Post by jgmeninga Tue May 07, 2013 1:29 am

Today was another very busy day. It started out fairly slowly, as I woke up extremely groggy from the cough syrup that my doctor has prescribed me. Despite this, I did get amazing sleep so there is an upside to everything, and I do feel tremendously better overall. After I finally woke up, I went to the dry cleaners to drop off my suit pants as I was being a slob last week and spilled grease from a burrito all over them. Fairly shameful, I know. Hopefully they can get them out by tomorrow morning, they promised me that they would, but who knows if ones dry cleaner is telling you the truth or just wants you to give them the clothes and then leave. After that I went home so that I could get ready for school, I got ready fairly quickly and decided to go get a quick breakfast at the north campus student center. I got the sunrise special even though the sun rose hours ago. It was fairly good, I mean who doesn’t like eggs, hashbrowns, sausage and toast. I for one love hash browns, something about the hash with the brown and the potato with the clamato and the jimmy jammy joo joo bop. But you know, jazz is like yellow pudding, actually its more like Kodak film, actually jazz is like the new joke itll be around forever ha ha ha ha. That’s all I have to say about that, I mean who really doesn’t like Bill Cosby, I find him to be brilliant, I mean don’t get me wrong hes no Mr. Rodgers but who could ever hope to live up to the standards of Mr. Rodgers. Have you ever seen when he testified in front of Congress about PBS funding? His words were magical, he just wanted to touch little kids hearts and let them know they were special. Well you know what Mr. Rodgers, you let me know… you let me know.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:18 am