KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5.6.13

megdavis

journal 5.6.13 Empty journal 5.6.13

Post by megdavis Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 am

I can’t believe that it’s already 5pm as I am writing this. It’s been a pretty long day with a midterm, lecture, and turning in the security deposit for my apartment. Doing that was definitely a mission and a half that involved running around Westwood for a proper money order, much-needed Coffee Bean, and finally the walk to the apartment itself. It was my first time seeing it in person, and I’m pretty happy with it. Everything is clean, in working order, and we have a small pool. There is also a cute little back patio that we might try and buy a tiny fire pit for. It’s debatable since we are starving college students, but it’s pretty hard to pass up the idea of a nice little fire pit for summer nights. Going to the apartments especially excites me because I can get a pet. A dog is too much responsibility for me right now, but I think I’m going to get a kitten. I want to get a black one so that I can name it after JiJi from Kiki’s delivery service. I get lonely a lot because my boyfriend lives over 300 miles away, so I think having a nice little companion would be really comforting. I’ll have a little friend to take care of and to cuddle with, and I’m such a sucker for anything fuzzy that I’m sure I will love it. In fact, on the way back from checking out the apartment, I saw a black cat on the sidewalk and it walked up to me and rubbed my leg!! Usually cats immediately run away in the opposite direction from me, even when they see me on a regular basis. So this was definitely an unusual occurrence for me, and I think that it’s a sign. I am meant to have my kitten!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:32 am