KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 4/19/13

jasonhschechter
    jasonhschechter

Journal 4/19/13 Empty Journal 4/19/13

Post by jasonhschechter Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 pm

It was such a pleasure to wake up at eight in morning today. Usually I sleep in, but today I had an interview scheduled with Ms. Vastola. Such an opportunity of course takes precedence over something as trivial as sleeping. I happily made my way over to Bruin Café near the Covel commons, Thinking about all of the interesting topics I had planned to talk about in my first interview with an active. I waited until 9:10 AM because Ms. Vastola was late. This of course was completely fine as I had no other plans that today until 11 AM. When I saw Miss Vastola I stood up from where I was sitting next to Bruin Café and confidently shook her hand. She was gracious enough to offer me a swipe for breakfast that morning. I ordered two everything bagels with cream cheese and she ordered coffee and a croissant. We decided to sit outside because it was a beautiful sunny morning with fresh air. We began to talk about ourselves and made casual conversation regarding things going on in our lives. This ranged from her father's alma mater to backpacking in south America. We walk to class together and parted ways near Royce Hall. I then went to my philosophy class discussion and learned about different Philosophers perspectives on free will and determinism. I then got lunch at bomb shelter on campus. I ordered a Subway sandwich from Subway particularly the cheese and steak sandwich on healthy nine grain wheat bread. I returned to my house in order to do homework in preparation for retreat. I finished almost all of my homework due through Wednesday. I feel as if my organizational abilities are improving as I pledge. I then packed my bags with all the things that I will need for the weekend. I am anxious and excited to discover what will happen at retreat. I truly hope that it will be a valuable and enjoyable experience.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am