KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

April 19th, 2013

kmatsuno

April 19th, 2013 Empty April 19th, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Today was a really relaxing day since I did not have any classes. I was planning to wake up early to line up for the spring sing ticket but I was absolutely unable to wake up since I stayed up late for the past couple days. Fortunately, my friend managed to get an extra ticket for me so I am now really excited to go to Spring Sing this year especially because we got the reserved seat instead of general admission tickets. It was a hustle last year to line up on the line which went all the way around drake stadium. Another reason I am excited for Spring Sing is because it is held in the new Pauley Pavilion this year. I have been to couple basketball games at Pauley but I have never been to any of the performances held in Pauley so I am excited to see how it will be like.

Other than getting the Spring Sing ticket, I mostly stayed on campus to catch up on my work before the retreat for Kappa Alpha Pi. Now that I am done with most of the stuff I needed to do, I am pretty excited for the retreat. I am a little nervous as well since I don’t really know the criteria of the retreat but I am pretty sure it will be a great experience either way.

Right before we leave for the retreat, we also decided to do one of our missions so I am excited to do that as well. It will probably be mission#1 which is the Chi Pyramid. I am pretty psyched to try this mission out since I have never built a 5-tier human pyramid. It will sure be challenging since we not only have to build the pyramid but also hold it for ten seconds.

I am now about to get the Shrimp Bowl from rendezvous that I have been waiting for all week to get ready for the exciting weekend with the members of Kappa Alpha Pi.

Current date/time is Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:19 am