KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 21st, 2013

kmatsuno

May 21st, 2013 Empty May 21st, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 am

Today was a pretty tiring and stressful day. My day started off with the usual 8am class after only having 3 hours of sleep. I ended up staying up until 4:30am editing the Friends video. The bad thing about me when it comes about filming is that I forget how much time I spend on the project until I make it as close to perfection. This video for friends wasn’t necessarily my best work because of the lighting issues caused by the night scenes but I can say with confident that I truly had fun filming and editing every single clip that we worked on. Bad thing about these film missions are that I spend way too much time than I actually need. After spending a long time, it is rewarding to see the project finally come together but mostly to see other people’s reaction to that video. Every time people tell me that they enjoyed the video, the more I want to put more work on the next project. Even though I was in the film club, I never got to direct or edit a video so this experience of creating a video has been extremely enjoyable for me. I have to thank my pledge brothers for trusting my creativity and cooperating with me.

I went off tangent but the reason it was a stressful day was mostly just because of my lack of sleep. If I have had enough sleep I might have been able to remain more focused during the oral examination. If I have had enough sleep I would have not been stressed out about small issues. Today was the day I realized how important sleep is for me to have a productive and nice day. Even though I know this, I should probably put off my sleep for later since I need to work on the mock trial for this Thursday. I could technically work on it tomorrow as well but there’s the mentor appreciation event so I would rather practice them tonight. Anyways, I hope this week will be better since the first two days of this week have been pretty bad for me.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:07 am