KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

A Journal About a Person

LeniqueD

A Journal About a Person Empty A Journal About a Person

Post by LeniqueD Tue May 21, 2013 2:55 am

Today was a completely average day. I got up and did some average stuff. Literally nothing interesting happened. I mean, you would expect that at least one interesting thing would happen to me over the course of twenty four hours, but nothing did. There was one thing that was sort of interesting, but I don’t really want to write about it. I mean, it’s not like it is inappropriate, but it’s honestly so boring. I mean it was even more boring than writing about nothing. I guess it’s sort of like Seinfield. Which is a show about nothing. But the show obviously isn’t about nothing, as we it has to be written about something. So how do you get something out of nothing, I have no idea. I guess I’m doing that right now. Just writing this right now is proof that you can make something out of nothing. So I guess that this is proof that God exists, as write now I’m creating something out of nothing. Speaking of God, Vonlyn Lee is as close to divine as a mortal can get. I mean first off she is just ridiculously beautiful. Like, she seriously has movie model looks. And in addition to her amazing, stunning looks, she also has the brains to back it up. I mean, she’s a Nerd for a reason. She’s also a bomb-ass psychology major. I hear that she actually helped out Tyler Jones with the mentorship. That’s super nice of her. I bet she is the nicest person ever. Ms. Lee is also the nicest person ever. She’s always willing to help people out whenever they need something. It doesn’t matter when, where, what, how, or why, but she is always there for you. Sort of like that song. I’ll be there for you. Done.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:52 am