KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 4-19-13

yseo

Journal Entry 4-19-13 Empty Journal Entry 4-19-13

Post by yseo Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:42 pm

I woke up at around 6 am because I had to study for a quiz. After watching a podcast and doing a little reading I headed over to my 9am class. I made sure to handshake Mr. Ortiz as soon as I could. He told me that I didn't have to handshake him anymore or call him Mr. Ortiz but just say what's up and call him by his first name. After my 9 am class I headed over to my 11 am class. This class has a weekly quiz every Friday. On top of the quiz there are also three actives in the class: Mr. Chen, Mr. Sharifali, and Mr. Ortiz. I made sure to handshake them all as soon as I walked into the classroom. My pledge brother, Nikki, is also in that class and I saw her handshake the actives as well. I finished the quiz in about 5 minutes and left the lecture. It is podcasted so I will just catch up on it later. Right now it is more important for me to send out more emails to actives requesting interviews. So far I have five scheduled so I will definitely meet my quota before Tuesday. I received even more replies back from actives this morning so now I have more interviews than I need for this week. I asked the actives if I could offer my interview slot to other pledge brothers who are still in need of interviews. Mr. Sharifali replied that I could so I offered my interview slot to my pledge brother, Ryan. Now I have to go home and prepare some interview questions for my interview with Ms. Liao at 4:30. I also need to do my laundry and pack for the retreat. Pledging on top of four classes is already keeping me really busy so I need to make sure that I don't slip and stay on top of my time management game.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:52 am