KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal!~5/15/13

Tonyy

Journal!~5/15/13 Empty Journal!~5/15/13

Post by Tonyy Thu May 16, 2013 2:39 am

So, I had a really great and fun day today! As always, I talked to the best big in the world, Susanna Arroyo and we talked about life and fun things and Chopped and Real Housewives. I am so excited for New Jersey. Snaps to that. Anyway, I have so much homework to do, but I am going to Korean BBQ right now with Mr. Rios and Ms. Zhai. I absolutely love Korean BBQ, but I always eat so much that I literally die. I hate thinking about death. It just sounds like a horrible experience. I am a really fun guy with so much to live for, so dying would be the worst. Whenever I imagine death, I get super sad and then I stop thinking about it. Instead, I go out to parties and become the HOT MESS that is my reputation. Actually, though, I am extremely classy and people need to recognize the elegance that lives within the eggshell of my ratchetness. I should run for President one day. I already know who my Vice President will be. I will not say on here because I do not want to start any drama. Drama is for losers and I am a number one winner. Swag factory 2013. I seriously cannot wait for Spring Sing, because that means the weekend will finally be here. I have been literally waiting for it all week. It is the only time I actually get to study. Maybe I should do that more. In the meantime, I am about to get some noms with some actives. Whoever is reading this and gets mad at me is just jealous because you do not get to go. Bye. Do not come for me unless I send for you. I am so happy right now. Bye.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:55 am