KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 4th Journal

Sailesh

May 4th Journal Empty May 4th Journal

Post by Sailesh Sun May 05, 2013 1:53 am

So, today was and will always be a very good day. My brothers and I (pledge brothers, that is) will be going to see Iron Man 3 later this evening and I am ecstatic. I am a fan of Tony Stark and Iron Man just so happens to be my favorite American hero. It is not often when I can relate to an American superhero, as most of them face issues very unique to the American people, but I do appreciate Tony Stark’s suave sensibilities. Anyway, I will talk about Iron Man tomorrow, after I have seen it and have had the ability to judge it properly. I am fairly certain that it will not disappoint. So, I had a very busy day a work today, but I am in the mood to celebrate now because I recently have attained a contract for my advertising. It really is a big deal to me, although it may seem like a minor accomplishment. Amongst the many happy moments of today included the event in which I got to wear my favorite suit. It is an exquisite suite that has pink pinstripes. Noted, I can never wear this suit at pledge events because it is too unprofessional. Ronron appreciated it, though, and that is all that matters. I am a man of style, being the Proper Bitch in training, and all. Listening to my pledge brothers today really made me appreciate what they all have to offer. For instance, Meg offers sweet tidbits on life about her dog eating dead crickets off the floor. Priscilla offers the commentary of Guy Pearce’s extremely pointy teeth. Also, Ronron provides the excitement and anticipation of his favorite Korean pop girl group, Nine Muses, and their impending comeback performance. Basically, each and every one of my pledge brothers can all teach me something.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:24 am