KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 14 - 4/30/13

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 14 - 4/30/13 Empty Journal 14 - 4/30/13

Post by ronaldholden Wed May 01, 2013 2:27 am

Honestly, it seems like every day that I spend with these people that I call my pledge brothers, I just happen to become more and more proud. They are honestly the most talented group of people that I have ever met in my whole entire life. I am not even exaggerating right now. Steven, my Publicity Co-Chair, just unveiled the flyer for our pledge class’s professional event. Honestly, it is ridiculously beautiful. I would attach a photo if I could. I suppose anyone who reads this, though, will eventually see it. It is so sleek and edgy. It is super simple, but there is just this confident swagger that emanates from the flyer and I have not even seen a physical copy yet. Imagine what it will be like in color. Just beautiful and gorgeous, that flyer is. I just want to rant about how beautiful it is for this entire journal. Unfortunately, I have bigger problems. So, I scheduled three interviews for tomorrow and I have a midterm tomorrow and Thursday. What sort of ratchetery am I under? I like to make up words when I am really stressed, so just bear with me. Well, it is not that I am really stressed, it is just that I am sort of anxious for the punishment that I am getting tomorrow. I have been a bad boy and I need my discipline. That reminds me of Janet Jackson’s album, Discipline. The title track, “Discipline”, and “Feedback” were just sheer clubbangers. In like eighth grade when “Feedback” came out, I just could not stop twerking to it. Honestly, it was a disease. Also, the cycle of America’s Next Top Model that came out during that time featured that song too. My life was just complete. I literally worshipped Tyra Banks as a young lad. She is just so beautiful, divine, graceful, and smeyesie. “Smeyesie” is not necessarily a word, but it makes sense in this context because Ms. Banks created the “Smeyes”, which is “smiling with your eyes”. If my pledge brothers ever need help on smeyesing, I have their backs. I have a midterm tomorrow and honestly, all I can think about is playing Pokemon. Since I played yesterday, I have wanted nothing more than to spend and entire day playing my copy of Pokemon SoulSilver. It is the little things in life that truly make me happy. Also, I need to watch the recent episode of Real Housewives: Orange County. I am slowly trying to get Tony Montana to watch it. I just realized that I am slowly giving my pledge brothers nicknames. They may or may not hate me for that, but haters are going to hate, and I am gone with the wind. That last part seemed like the perfect ending to my journal, but I have a lot more to write. It is funny, though, because I will sort of miss these 600 word journals. They have really taught me to fully flesh out what is on my mind. Over time, though, my journals became less about my day and more about what is currently on my mind. I am not sure if Ms. Shahinian and Ms. Ho will appreciate that. I do believe, however, that the random thoughts are the ones that need recording, because I can think about my daily agenda all day and remain on track, but if I start thinking random thoughts during the day, I can be lost for ages. Like so, if I just start thinking about hair weaves and Britney Spears all day, then I will most likely fail my midterm. That is not a good look for anyone.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 am