KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry #9

CalineFarah

Journal Entry #9 Empty Journal Entry #9

Post by CalineFarah Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 am

Today was BUSY! Since I was feeling ill yesterday, I decided to go to bed early so that I may get up early and do my homework. So I woke up around 8:00am and started my homework. Since my laptop has not been working, I had to go down to the De Neve computer lab to get my work done. I am so happy I live in Acacia; it’s just so convenient! Everything is so close! Anyway, after that I went back up to my room and got ready for the day. I packed all my books, folders and such things in my backpack and headed out to my political science discussion at one. I was a discussion leader for today, we were discussing Nicolo Machiavelli’s The Prince. It wasn’t too bad, but a little boring. After that I had an hour before my next discussion, which is for my history of religions class. In that hour I hung out at Northern Lights with my friend Natalie, where I made cards for my big and the bigs of my fellow bitches! I went to class, and quite honestly, I hadn’t done the reading so I wasn’t too prepared for the class. Luckily, my TA had us do a little skit on Buddhism, so I was able to shield my lack of preparedness with the knowledge of my peers. That class was not too bad; it got out at 3:50. So I had a little over an hour before our workshop for the week. So I made a few phone calls before meeting up with some of my pledge brothers. The workshop was sort of a review of last week’s workshop since we had made a few mistakes. I realized that I made a mistake last night with some of the stuff, but hey, it’s a learning process and I have learned! After the workshop my fellow bitches in training and I went to sprinkles to get cupcakes for our bigs. We gave them cute gift bags at our family dinner at BJ’s. I had a great time at dinner and got to see my big! But I am exhausted! I was about to go to bed when I realized I hadn’t done my journal! So now that I’m done, I’m going to watch TV until I fall asleep! I hope tomorrow’s social will be a success!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 am