KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Priscilla is awesome

ryanjspark

Priscilla is awesome Empty Priscilla is awesome

Post by ryanjspark Mon May 20, 2013 2:59 am

I will talk about Priscilla on my journal today. Priscilla is a dynamic and resilient person. She always cares about what we have to do and say as a pledge class. She is usually vocal about issues that we have in the pledge class. However, one can tell that she really cares about her pledge brothers. She is just amazing in so many levels that I really respect her. As a secretary, she makes sure the meeting is running smoothly. You can observe her in the meetings on her laptop, writing down everything and making sure that we don't go off topic on our meetings. In that sense, she is like a guide of the pledge class, making sure that we stay on the right path on don't be distracted by it. I really appreciate what she has done for us. She always shows up to every single missions and meetings, and showcases her diligence and devotion in the pledge class. Seriously, I don't know how she does it. She seems to be so busy with her life. Yet, she finds enough time to fully devote herself to the Chi pledge class. Did I also mention that she is amazing at singing? When she was singing during the retreat, I thought Mariah Carey was singing for us. She really does have an amazing singing voice. Besides her devotion, her professionalism is also top notch. She is punctual for almost everything she does. She keeps time in a prompt manner and is never late for anything. If we ever mess up, she is also there to support us. She can get passionate at times, but I think that is a really good thing to have. Priscilla, you are very awesome, and I am glad to have you as my pledge brother. Peace out Chis.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 am